Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas from Pappy.

I just wanted to assure some of you that all this holiday eating has not affected me. I am holding my own. I will be releasing a copy of my workout program in the near future. Eat your heart out Chuck Norris. I hope you all enjoy the holiday menu to the fullest. My program does not involve any high rep sit ups. You can achieve results like this with only a few minutes of your time. Have a great Christmas. Pappy

First things first, but not necessarily in that order.
-
Doctor Who


9 comments:

  1. Don't we wish? I could use some of that magic if they have any for really old people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.Am.Speechless.

    LOL!!

    Merry Christmas Pappy & Bebe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dang near choked on my cappuccino!
    Hum... is this what a Baptist boy does with a "six pack"? :) judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are no words for my shock!!!
    I can't wait to see Bebe's picture. I know you have both been working out!!! LOL
    Merry Christmas and lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Washboard abs just in time for Christmas. You might be careful with those fireworks and that very flammable santa suit. Go easy on the egg nog. Merry Christmas LB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee Dennis, you have to tell me how you got that six pack, I have quite the healthy beer belly going and don't even drink beer! Life is so unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so easy I couldn't believe it. I just found this computer program and placed my face in the body of the person I used to be when I worked in the oil field. No exercise required, and most of my internet friends will never see the real me. Those of you who have been around for a while have seen me lolling in the pool and know the real story. More like a keg than a six pack. Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think I'll print this one out for Pap-he might be interested in your routine : )

    ReplyDelete

I encourage your comments. Keep the language civil and you will be published.