Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What about violence in the Qur'an?



If you think I haven't been taking the proper tact in my comments on the violent side of Islam, then read on.


This short video presentation will explain what the Koran/Qur'an says, and what Sharia law says.  It will also explain how Muslims can claim a peaceful side using the singular writings of Mohammed.

It is short and very informative.  Watch it to the end.

          http://www.visiontoamerica.org/story/3-things-you-probably-dont-know-about-islam.html?09112010



1 comment:

  1. Fascinating and scary. Recently, I listened to a Christian/Muslim couple on talk radio. He was the Christian and she was the smart Muslim who married a Christian given the whole Sharia issue. I won't say what I think of his choice. She was asked about radical Muslims (she believes herself to be a conservative Muslim). She said that there is a frightening increase in radical Islam. I found that very telling because many are finally seeing and saying so, but for her to say it... In my corner, we have an entire people group who practice Islam. I do not believe that they have the right to be here annexing our cities. It has precious little to do with immigration and so much more to do with a take-over. Thanks for this link.

    ReplyDelete

I encourage your comments. Keep the language civil and you will be published.