Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How Simple Can I Make This?


These are Imams.  They are the high holy leaders of the Muslim world.  They desire to kill all who do not believe as they do.  We are the Infidels spoken of in their Qur'an.

The Qur’an (pronounced [qurˈʔaːn]Arabicالقرآن‎ al-qur’ān, literally “the recitation”) is the central religious verbal text of Islam,[1] also sometimes transliterated as QuranKoranQur’ān, or Al-Qur’ān. Muslims believe the Qur’an to be the verbal book of divine guidance and direction for mankind. Muslims also consider the original Arabic verbal text to be the final revelation of God.  Wikipedia


This book instructs them to kill all those who don't believe and practice as they do.


They intend to take over the world by infiltrating and expanding their base until Shaira law is implemented everywhere.


They have no religious prohibition against lying to Infidels.  So, we cannot believe anything they say.




No other religion seeks this kind of total domination by force, deception, and death.


We are at war with the soldiers of this perverse intolerant religion set on our destruction.  


If you see anything that resembles this in your neighborhood, know that it is there to further the aims of this Un-American and subversive religion.  


There is no such thing as a moderate, peace loving, Muslim.


We have never allowed our enemies (especially in war time) to build camps, raise funds, and plot our demise right under our noses.  


We should expel all who wish to practice this religion.  It is designed to overthrow our government and subject us to its hideous stone-age philosophy.  


The enemy is within our gates and these mosques are the Trojan horses.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jhx_2TqffE

2 comments:

  1. You have made it very clear. It is terribly difficult for me to believe that there is any such thing as a "tolerant" Muslim. They would be in direct violation to their holy book. What a travesty to have such things as the mosque being built near Ground Zero. How they must laugh at our tolerance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prison ministry the muslim question





    I have never seen this presented so clearly. This is excellent.

    MUSLIM BELIEF

    This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well known leader in prison ministry.


    The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in the minority races!!!

    Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance.

    During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

    I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

    After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers...

    When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:

    'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a Holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

    There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

    I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven Is that correct?'

    The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

    He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

    I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope JohnPaul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

    The Imam was speechless!

    I continued, 'I also have problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

    Let me ask you a question:
    Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

    You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam , and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

    In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

    I think everyone in the U S should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us send it on!

    This is your chance to make a difference...

    FOR GODS' SAKE! SEND THIS ON!

    ReplyDelete

I encourage your comments. Keep the language civil and you will be published.