Friday, December 20, 2013

No Mas Pantalones






My dad told me when I was very young that there is no such thing as "Free".  He went on to explain that someone pays for it.

"Obamacare was sold as simply a refinement of the current system, retaining competition among independent insurers but making things more efficient, fair and generous. Free contraceptives for Sandra Fluke. Free mammograms and checkups for you and me. Free (or subsidized) insurance for some 30 million uninsured. And, mirabile dictu, not costing the government a dime." 

"I don’t care a whit for the insurance companies. They deserve what they get. They collaborated with the White House in concocting this scheme and are now being swallowed by it. But I do care about the citizenry and its access to a functioning, flourishing, choice-driven medical system."
Charles Krauthammer

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charles-krauthammer-story-of-the-year/2013/12/19/1d862c98-68f9-11e3-ae56-22de072140a2_story.html?wprss=rss_charles-krauthammer

This article also contains numerous other stories about the huge fraud known as the Affordable Care Act, or more correctly, Obama Care.

The Federal Government is constitutionally allowed to legislate in the following four areas, Taxation, National Security, Manufacture of Currency, and Interstate Commerce.  All the rest is left to the States.

My uncle just wrote a letter to president Obama about his concerns for the future of our country if Obama Care is fully implemented.  Here is one quote from the response allegedly drafted by Obama.


"The Affordable Care Act is fulfilling that promise.  Before the law, insurers could discriminate against kids with pre-existing conditions.  They could deny coverage because of a past illness or charge women more than men for the same coverage.  And every day, people who thought they had good insurance were getting dropped from their plans and billed into bankruptcy just because they had the misfortune of getting sick." Barack Hussein Obama.
Folks, in case you didn't know, and obviously our president has no clue, that isn't insurance, it's WELFARE.
If you can name one program that the federal government is in charge of that actually works, I'll eat a bug.
Write your own letter of inquiry and I'm sure you'll get the same form letter in response with no real answers to your questions.  Our system with its built in checks and balances is broken and is being criminally abused by this president.  The current Congress and our Supreme Court are complicit in the illegal activities of this administration and all should be held criminally liable by the various states.  It is time for the individual states to exercise their constitutional rights and get rid of these criminal interlopers.

As you can see from the outset, the proponents of this unconstitutional piece of legislative garbage are incapable of delivering on even the most basic part, the sign up.

Folks, I don't care what your political affiliation is, it is time to seek and destroy this abhorrent piece of legislation.  There is no way that it will work, and it is sure to hit the mark of further destroying not only health care, but the freedoms that we value as United States citizens.  My doctor has already quit and I know of others who have mortgaged their homes just to stay in business.  I know of other peripheral health care providers who are looking at bankruptcy.  The law is in its infancy, and already the entire system of insurance and health care are at serious risk.


3 comments:

  1. Your doctor has quit? Oh no. I lost two in a year. Both quit. One was not ready to retire, but decided that it was time. The other decided that she was not that far into her career and could go in a different direction. And I foolishly thought that she'd see me through. Right. Now I have a glorified nurse who is about as useless as one can get. It sure is discouraging. Good thing we know the Master Physician.

    That Krauthammer quote sure hits the nail on the head.

    On that cheery note, merry on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee, Thanks for the comment. I have given up on all but a few Congressmen and I think it is time for the States to take action. If I were in State government I would take whatever action I thought the Constitution would bear out and flood our worthless Supreme Court with a plethora of Constitutional questions. Maybe some of those self-serving dolts would retire under the work load. I think a lot of patriotic Americans are bowing their backs and getting ready to push back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just now seeing this. I have also thought that the GOP might get a clue if many Republicans switched to Independant voter status. It might be enough to get their attention. Starting to get pretty cynical here.

      Delete

I encourage your comments. Keep the language civil and you will be published.