Thursday, February 21, 2013

Writing


"I am happy to inform you that your submission to our Second Writing Competition has qualified as an entry and is posted: http://pixelhose.com/the-wolf-among-us-by-dennis-price/. We have also posted it to our Facebook page and Twitter feed.

Because community reaction impacts our final decision, I would suggest that you share the above link with your friends/followers and encourage them to comment on the piece. Please note we weight comments more than “Likes” because, typically, those commenting on a piece have read the post whereas most people are happy to “flick a like” just because someone asked. That said, please do note that while comments/likes do influence our decisions, they are not the only criteria and do not, by themselves, determine shortlist selections or winners."  

For those of you who don't have other media contact with me, I am doing some shameless self promotion.  I entered a piece in the pixelhose.com writing contest and it was selected as a qualified entry.  I would like for you to read it and tell me what you think. Using the hot key above, you can go to the site and read the piece.  If you are connected by any of the listed social media sites you can leave a comment below the story.  Your participation will be appreciated.  If you can't comment on site you can send me an e-mail.  Thanks in advance for reading and commenting.  Pappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage your comments. Keep the language civil and you will be published.